- Mr. Niraj Puran Rao from Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences, Batch 2016-2018.
1. The sole representative of India chosen to compete on a global platform at The Apprentice: ONE Championship Edition. The show has a viewership panning India, South-East Asia and the United States of America.
2. Government of India’s Official Ambassador for Fit India Campaign.
3. Winner of India’s Asli Champion…Hai Dum! in 2017.
4. Founder of Cnflnc Council, a prominent advertising agency in India.
5. Published by Business Standard, India Today and MMA India.
6. Over 13,500 followers on Instagram and other platforms as well.
7. Collaborated with Tesla Air Tech, Coco Pani, Allo Innoware and Atara to name a few.
- Placements for Batch 2016-18 in progress. Highest CTC(LPA) is 10.2 till date.
- Mr. Keshav Anand and Ms. Disha Ekal of MBA Batch 2016-18 have gone to Leeds Beckett University for the study abroad programme
- Dr. Samir Kapoor, Co-Founder, and MD; Ms. Sally Jones, Co-Founder, MultiFit Wellness Pvt. Ltd.(India’s Fastest Growing Functional Fitness Brand) interacted with SSSS students
- Mr. Niraj Rao from MBA(SM) Batch 2016-18, Symbiosis School of Sports Science won the title of India's Asli champion which was telecasted on &TV. The show was hosted by the Real Steel of Bollywood Mr. Suniel Shetty.
- Symbiosis School of Sports Sciences Celebrated 05th International Yoga Day.